2013 Sponsor Rudy Project

2013 Sponsor Rudy Project
RUDY PROJECT!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

T-SHIRTS HAVE GONE TO PRINT

Ok kids, here is the rough cut of the new logo, very similar to the old as I think the logo should remain "traditional" over the years. I did however slightly change the font and added the "2010" to the skull, which will actually be white on the final T-shirt. In addition, this top logo, which is the back of the shirt, will have all black background with white lettering like the original T. I've also got VERY limited numbers of hoodies which will be $35. The T's ended up costing me a but more than I originally hoped because I'm having them made locally and this required set up fees. They will be available race day or even sooner. Hope you dig em, I sold out of the first run two years ago FAST.

No comments: